Monday, November 16, 2009

Today is not my day

Okay. Do you know those days where nothing seems to go your way? Well, that was how my day went today. As the day goes on I also realize that, things aren't getting any better. First thing that happened to me today was, I locked my keys in my car. Yup, with the car running. Smart huh? I had to climb through the back hatch window to get in. Not fun at all. Next thing I did was leave my power cord, to my dead laptop at home, and didn't remeber that it wasn't in my case until i got to my class. Third thing, I forgot my cell phone at home. I am lost without my phone. Then on top of all of this I have a mild concussion, really great. Yesterday night I tripped on the rug in my bathroom fell and banged my head off of the tub. I was to stubborn and tired (I know the tiredness should have been a sign) to go yesterday, so I went today and just my luck, a small concussion. So now here I am, an ice pack on my head, my laptop charging, my cell right next to me, and my car keys on the kitchen table. In the words of Clyde Barrow, "Ain't life Grand?"

No comments:

Post a Comment