Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sarah Palin and "Going Rouge"

I am the first person to admit that I don't not know Sarah Palin personally and I have no right to judge her, but I also am the first person to admit, I don't like her. I don't. Her platform is something I could care less for and her personality, from what I have seen in interviews, just rubs me the wrong way. I don't think that she would have been qualified for the job of VP. I would not trust this woman to walk me across the street, yet alone run my country. I was raised in a Democratic household, but I praise myself in being an independent. My views are in the middle of being either way, so my disapproval does not center on her being a Republican. I feel that she is not educated enough for a job in that high of an office and that she seems to play the blame game a lot. She, from what I have viewed recently, seems to be blaming the downfall of the McCain/Palin campaign in 08 to the campaign runners. She seems to be trying to deflect the responsibilty of why her ticket lost on the basis that she was not allowed to do anything. I don't agree. I feel like instead of saying "Yes we lost the election and I am at fault as is so and so..."she is saying, "Well, if they let me do things my way..." (I will not judge her personally life when it comes to her daughter because things happen. She was a working mother. I will however say that she was not a single working mother so a little more attention should have been paid, but hey my mom is a single working mother, so I get that you can't always be exactly where your children are.) Sarah Palin to me can be summed up in a few short words, judgemental, arrogant, air-head,pompus, flaky, and un informed. I am am not downing Sarah Palin because I am an Obama supporter, even though I am. I am saying that before she runs in 2012, she should consider taking some advice from Hilary Clinton or Nancy Pelowsi on how to become a serious female politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment