Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life is like a Box of Chocolates...

These are the movie quotes that seem to always find there way into my head...

"Life is like a box of chocolates"-Forrest Gump

"You can't hide what is in your heart"-The Green Mile

"Bring it!"-Bring It On

"We have a half a pack of cigarettes, a full tank of gas,its 200 miles to Chicago, its dark, and we're wearing sun glasses...hit it!"-Blues Brothers

"You don't want your baby comin' out the womb talkin bout' where the liquor at."-Deliver us From Eva.

"No body puts baby in a corner."-Dirty Dancing

"Call the Po, Po, Hoe."-Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman.

"Ain't life Grand."-Bonnie and Clyde

"You got knocked the f**k out."-Friday

"Daddy would you like some sausage."-Freedy Got Fingered.

"Mama's little mistake down by the lake."-Johnson Family vacation

"Say Hello to my little friend."-Scareface

Well as you can see my movie tastes are very diversed and I remeber almost everything.

2 comments:

  1. I have actually heard a lot of these quotes even though I haven't seen a lot of these movies, like dirty dancing and scarface, but these quotes definately entertained me. The Green Mile is one of my favorite movies of all time.It is basically amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blues Brothers! My personal favorite..."We're on a mission from God"

    ReplyDelete